Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chloe's first day of Ice Skating







Chloe started her first day of Ice Skating lesson's with her cousin Ireland. She was such a sport, and did such a good job for her first time. I was really impressed that she would fall and get right back up. This is all she talks about now, and she counts down the days till she gets to go back.
Maybe I will have an Olympic Gold Medalist on my hands??



3 comments:

Christina Updike said...

Can you believe she is old enough to be ice skating? Oh my goodness . . . time really does go by fast! What a cutie!!

Travis Neal said...

Hi Andy and Brandi:

How are you? I took some good pictures of Chloe and Hayden just this past weekend. You can see them here:

http://travisnealblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/just-going-to-utah.html

Travis Neal said...

P.S. Check the near the end of the post. That's where they are.